Product Offering: 1x CrossFire Low-volt Cut 16 LEDs 1800LM(Peak) work light/Spotlight/Flood Light for Hitachi Hikoki 18v/36v Battery (Batteries & Tools are sold separately)
Running a powerful worksite light on battery is dangerous without protection, especially when you are applying to Hitachi Hikoki power source, CrossFire R&D team patented low-volt cut chip protects your battery from draining issue. Without a voltage guard unit your battery is on a suicide mission with 100% chance of failure rate in a few months time.
Here’s what you can expect from CrossFirePower:
- Quality is our priority! Trusted by 15,000+ tradies and 500+ businesses globally, so you know you’re in good hands with us! Only for professionals.
- Low Volt Protection (Patented). Provides ultimate protection when voltage is low, giving you the peace of mind with our patented tech.
- Add Ons. Choose whatever functions you need from offering list, or simply hit us with what you need. Maximize your working efficiency with our tools!
- Design & Made in North Melbourne factory, ship to worldwide same day.
- Register your products through our CrossFirePower website to extend 6 Months Warranty even if you decide to shop through our eBay official shops.
- Shop Promotions. Check our promotions, you won’t want to miss FREEBIES!
- Manufacture Price Beat Guarantee! Promised best price from us!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Free Returns on us if you are not completely happy!
All CrossFire Designed Products come with 1 Year Standard Warranty for Major parts of hassle free replacing; 6 Months Additional Warranty if customers register their products through our own website.
Free Domestic Shipping within 24 Hours post from our Melbourne / Adelaide Factory
$9.9 Express Postage/5kg (Usually $20.33)
* International Customers are subject to Extra Postage for shop promotions based on overall weight. We cover 51% international postage as kind gesture to Thank You for your Trust:
to UK usually costs A$28/500g so customer only needs to pay $13.72,
to NZ usually costs A$14/500g so customer only needs to pay $6.86,
to U.S. & CA usually costs A$23/500g so customer only needs to pay $13.72,
to EU usually costs A$33/500g so customer only needs to pay $16.17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.